Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
In April, 213,000 Chinese light trucks were sold, up 15 percent year on year following a March that saw a significant decline of 22 percent. In the first three months, light truck sales volume has seen a year-on-year decline, falling 7 percent, 76 percent and 22 percent respectively affected by the virus outbreak. In the first four months, light trucks reported a year-on-year volume decline of 19 percent which declined 32 percent in Q1. A total of 548,100 light trucks were sold, the amount decreased by 128,700 units from a year earlier.
It worths noting that all top 7 light truck makers have sales exceeding 10 thousand in April. Specifically, Foton saw its sales exceeding 40 thousand, Dongfeng and JAC more than 20 thousand, Chang’an and JMC more than 1.8 thousand. This month saw a tremendous boost in sales compared to March.
In terms of market share, Foton holds a lead with around 20.28 percent of market share, compared with something like 11.03 percent for Dongfeng, number two in market share.
In April alone, top 10 light truck makers in China have sold nearly 213,000 vehicles, which accounted for 84.32 percent of the total market share. Each of the top 8 truck maker reported a double digit increase. Jinbei saw the highest growth of 123 percent in sales volume.
Amid the epidemic, nearly every major brand saw a year-on-year decline in light truck sales for Q1. In April, light trucks saw an increase of 15 percent to more than 20 thousand, that’s fairly good sales results in the continuous positive global trend in preventing and controlling the epidemic.
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- Foton Eyes Online Sales in Brazil 2020-04-27
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- 3 Units Foton Negative Pressure Ambulances Arrived in Philippines for Operation 2020-04-10
- FOTON Again Assists Phillippines in Fighting COVID-19 2020-04-10
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold 2020-04-08
- Foton Joins Philippines in Fighting the Coronavirus 2020-03-30
- Foton Auman EST-M Truck Assembled in South Africa 2020-03-30
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February