6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
According to the results, for the first four months of 2020, China sold 46.53 thousand new heavy-duty trucks. This is a 5% increase in compare with YOY basis. Among them, 6.3 thousand units of heavy-duty trucks met with National Ⅵ emission standard that had a market share of over 10 percent.
Among these National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks, we should note that gas-powered trucks show a notable advantage against diesel-power trucks with a market share of up to 78 percent while diesel-powered trucks occupy only 22 percent of the market share.
Market Share of National Ⅵ Diesel-powered Heavy-duty Trucks in Jan-April
Dongfeng is in the first place with 3159 units sold and a market share of 23%. The second place is occupied by Foton with a volume of 3152 vehicles and a share of 22.9%. Besides, some major spv brands included in the TOP of truck market in China, like Chengli, SANY, FULONGMA, XCMG and Zoomlion show a positive trend.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1