FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
On June 7, FAW Jiefang released a business report, showing that the company sold 175,000 units heavy-duty trucks in China, up by 61.6% year on year. From January to May, the company’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 640,000 units, up by 15.9% year on year. In the same period, its market share went up from 27.2% last year to 29.7% this year.
On the same day, FAW Jiefang revealed that it would establish a new subsidiary with a total investment of 1.125 billion RMB in Changchun. Consisting of three major projects (J7 truck intelligent assembly lines, whole vehicle intelligent testing project and truck chassis anti-corrosion project) and scheduled for operation in December, 2021, the new subsidiary is expected to further improve FAW Jiefang’s overall competitiveness and increase its annual production volume by 50,000 units.
Currently, FAW Jiefang has four production bases located in Changchun, Qingdao, Chengdu and Liuzhou. In addition, it boasts three assembly centers in Changchun, Wuxi and Dalian. Each year, it is able to produce 310,000 units vehicles.
With a wide spectrum of vehicle products (light-, medium- and heavy-trucks, buses) and related key spare parts, FAW Jiefang mainly focuses on marketing Anjie, Han V, Tian V, J6M, J6P, JH6, J7, Long V, J6L, Hu V, J6F series vehicles.
According to the statistics, FAW Jiefang sold 275,000 units heavy-duty trucks in 2019, ranking the second place in the world after Daimler. With a global market share of 11.9%, it holds 23.4% domestic heavy-duty truck market.
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY 2020-05-07
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Two level 2 J7 Tractors to Its Customer 2020-04-07
- FAW Jiefang Reported Sales of 44,000 Middle and Heavy Trucks in March 2020-04-07
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March 2020-04-03
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1