China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
According to the latest statistics, China sold 16,700 units medium trucks, down by 3% against that in April and up by 70% against the same month last year.
Dayun, Foton, Jiefang, CNHTC and Dongfeng were the top five players in China’s medium truck market with their combined sales volume reaching 12,100 units, accounting for 72.59% of total sales of medium trucks in May.
Compared with the their growth rates in May, 2019, the top five players all realized two-digits growth rate in May this year. Jiefang and CNHTC, in particular, both grew over 300% in their sales of medium trucks in May.
From January to May, China sold 60,600 units medium trucks, down by 2% year on year. However, Jiefang and Foton recorded positive growth in the same period. Jiefang, in particular, saw its sales of medium trucks grow by 227% year on year in the first five months this year.
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
- Foton AUMAN Mist Cannon Truck Helps Mexico Combat COVID-19 2020-06-15
- First Foton Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicle Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-06-15
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan 2020-06-02
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April