Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
In the first six months, Foton Motor posted record sales as the phase-out of heavy emission vehicles and the staged success China has achieved for combating the coronovirus epidemic.
During the first half of this year, Foton vehicle sales amounted to around 320,000 units, rising 17.6 percent from the previous year, according to the latest statistics.
In particular, since the outbreak of the epidemic, Foton has realized the growth against the trend in the first five months. Under such context, FOTON continue to achieve a great success in June with an estimated 66071 heavy trucks sold and 47.9 percent surging year on year. This brought Foton’s total automobile sales to 320,168 units in the frist half of this year, with an increase of 17.6 percent year-on-year.
Foton’s subsidiary brands also achieved a major breakthrough in each segment. Specifically, 65,000 Foton Auman heavy-duty trucks were sold, up 42 percent year-on-year, accounting for 81.2 percent of the annual task. AUHAWK AUMARK medium truck slaes in the first half of this year were 30,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 25.9 percent and accounting for 53.8 percent of the annual task. Forland sales amounted to 140,000 units. Aullin saw an increase of 34.5 percent in medium and light-duty truck segment with a total sales of 50,000 units. All brands have posted an eye-catching results by achieving the previously set goal for H1.
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
- Foton AUMAN Mist Cannon Truck Helps Mexico Combat COVID-19 2020-06-15
- First Foton Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicle Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-06-15
- 100 Units Foton IBLUE Anti-Dust Vehicles Delivered to Beijing for Operation 2020-06-09
- BAIC Foton Joins the World in Combating COVID-19 2020-06-08
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan 2020-06-02
- 8 Units 6×2R Foton Logistics Trucks Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-05-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit a Fresh Record in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April