Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
In the first six months, Foton Motor posted record sales as the phase-out of heavy emission vehicles and the staged success China has achieved for combating the coronovirus epidemic.
During the first half of this year, Foton vehicle sales amounted to around 320,000 units, rising 17.6 percent from the previous year, according to the latest statistics.
In particular, since the outbreak of the epidemic, Foton has realized the growth against the trend in the first five months. Under such context, FOTON continue to achieve a great success in June with an estimated 66071 heavy trucks sold and 47.9 percent surging year on year. This brought Foton’s total automobile sales to 320,168 units in the frist half of this year, with an increase of 17.6 percent year-on-year.
Foton’s subsidiary brands also achieved a major breakthrough in each segment. Specifically, 65,000 Foton Auman heavy-duty trucks were sold, up 42 percent year-on-year, accounting for 81.2 percent of the annual task. AUHAWK AUMARK medium truck slaes in the first half of this year were 30,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 25.9 percent and accounting for 53.8 percent of the annual task. Forland sales amounted to 140,000 units. Aullin saw an increase of 34.5 percent in medium and light-duty truck segment with a total sales of 50,000 units. All brands have posted an eye-catching results by achieving the previously set goal for H1.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1