China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
Days ago, China released its truck sales volume for the first half of 2020. According to the statistics, China's truck production and sales has seen a fast growth. Sales of trucks totalled 494,000 units in June, up 72.6 per cent over June 2019. While trucks sales in the first half of 2020 are up 10.8 percent year-to-date with 220,000 sales.
A total of 13,000 medium-size trucks were sold in June, up 36.8 per cent over the June 2019 result. For the first half year, 72,000 medium trucks have been sold, down on the same period in 2019 by 0.3 percent.
Specifically, seven out of ten medium-size truck makers saw a positive increase. According to the list, Jiefang, Sinotruk and JAC saw the greatest increase, rose by 196.5 and 118.8 percent and 115.0 respectively year on year.
Top Ten Medium-size Trucks Sales Between January And June
During the first half of 2020, FAW Jiefang saw the biggest increase with a growth of 221.6 percent year-on-year. Another two companies achieving a possitive growth are Foton and JAC, which are up 17.1 percent and 11.1 percent respectively. Seven companies in top ten saw a decline of various degree. One company even dropped by 64.9 percent on a year-over-year basis, hitting a record low.
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April 2017-05-09
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions 2017-03-18
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1