China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
China's pickup truck market saw robust growth in both output and sales in June, industry data shows. A total of 58,000 pickup trucks were manufactured last month, up 93.6 percent year on year, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM). The figure was up 23.9 percent from that in May, when the sales and output of pickup trucks reversed the negative year-on-year growth trend.
In June, sales of the vehicles surged 74.5 percent year on year to 57,000 units, up 23.3 percent from the previous month, CAAM data shows.
During the first half of 2020, a total of 212,000 pickup trucks were manufactured and sold, down 7 percent and 7.5 percent, respectively, from a year ago.
In April, China's commerce ministry issued a guideline calling on local authorities to relax restrictions on the entry of pickup trucks into cities, amid efforts to further boost automobile consumption.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW cooperation process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May