Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
Accroding to the latest statistics, a further 90 thousand CNG trucks have beed sold in September bringing the total sales volume to 116.5 thousand this year. While sales for the last whole year is only 116 thousand, which showed a significant increase from last year.
SINOTURK has picked up top sales in September for five months in a row and continues to hold the NO.1 ranking with 34.1 thousand sales during Q1-Q3 period. FAW Jiefang won second place with sales of 28.5 thousand units and SHACMAN took third with sales of 23.4 thousand units. Dongfeng broke the threshold of 10 thousand units as of September and Beiben, Sinotruk and Hongyan reported the strongest growth of 175%, 138% and 81% respectively.
It can be seen from the data in the table that SINOTRUK achieved a stable rise to rank No.1 with sales of 3593 units in Sept. For the first three quarters, SINOTRUK recorded a 138 percent increase to 34.1 thousand units with a market share of 29.2 percent.
For the first three quarters, FAW Jiefang held a market share of 24.5 percent with an increase of 14 percent to 28.5 thousand units. SHACMAN held a market share of 20.1 percent with sales of 23.4 thousand units.
- XCMG Continues to Claim Industry’s TOP 1 of China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2017-07-20
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months 2016-10-27
- C&C CNG Dumpers Highlight Russia 2015-07-22
- SINOTRUK first CNG light truck completed with national V 2014-12-24
- FOTON AUMAN Secured 75 CNG Trucks in Jakarta 2014-11-24
- 100 Sinotruk CNG Tractors Delivered to Customers in Karamay 2014-09-30
- SHACMAN: Sale of Natural Gas Heavy Trucks Surpasses 10,000 Units 2013-12-19
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Shaanxi Auto: LNG Truck Rises against Sleepy Market 2012-11-14
- Contract between Shaanxi Auto and Sinopec to Expand the Market 2012-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China