Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
China’s dumper sales went up by 45 percent reaching 23,600 units in September alone. While the combined total sales of the first nine months went up by 11.1 percent to 202,800 units as against 182,500 units over the same period last year. The combined total increase is slightly more than 3 percent as against the 7.8 percent rise achieved during the January to August period.
Heavy-duty dump trucks have continued to rise for five straight months since May this year at an average rate of 50.91 percent.
Dongfeng moved into first place with monthly sales of 4400 units of 14T dumpers or higher and total combined sales of 30,200 units for the first nine months. These figures represent a total combined market share of 14.9 percent and a 40 percent increase over last year. SHACMAN, in the second place, sold only 100 units less than Dongfeng with its sales up 14.8 percent for the first nine months, reaching 30,000 units compared to the same period last year.
During the first nine months of 2020, Hongyan saw its dumper sales up 5 percent from the previous year to 29,700 units with a market share of 14.6 percentm, making it move into the fourth place after had kept the No. 1 position for months.
In particular, three-wing reported a 118 percent year-over-year increase in dumper sales volume to 5158 units for the first nine months. There are only a narrow gap of 2400 units between No.1 and No.5.
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
- Dongfeng Philippines Hands Over 4 Dongfeng Dump Trucks to Its Customer 2020-09-11
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY