JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
According to the latest statistics released by JAC, it sold 185,025 units light trucks from January to October this year, up by 15.6% year on year. The company’s three major light truck models, including Shuailing, Junling and Kangling, all realized two-digit growth rates. More specifically, Shuailing sold 36,400 units in the first 10 months this year, up by 25.3% year on year; In the same period, Junling’s sales volume reached 73,000 units, up by 20% year on year. In addition, 37,763 units JAC light trucks equipped with Ankang engines which were developed by JAC were sold, up by 28% year on year.
In October alone, the company’s sales volume of light trucks reached 20,157 units, up by 21.3% year on year.
In recent years, JAC has been actively involved in adjusting its product line. Currently, it boasts a wide spectrum of vehicle products, including medium trucks, light trucks, sedan trucks, pickups, engineering vehicles. In addition, Ankang B160, Ankang B200 and Ankang B220 engines have all made their debut and they are extremely competitive in terms of fuel economy and noise reduction.
Not long ago, Junling A8 officially made its debut. As one of JAC’s fist products, the new truck has made visible improvements in its driver’s cockpit, passenger areas, cargo areas, power performances, active & passive safety standards and intelligence level.
On October 25, JAC officially revealed its newly developed Hantu pickup to the public in Enshi, Hubei province. As JAC’s first pickup brand, Hantu is set to revolutionizing China’s pickup industry.
- From Product-Driven to Value-Driven, JAC Light Truck Entering the 4.0 Era 2020-09-15
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August