China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
China has reported a record number of 129,000 heavy-duty truck sales in Ocotber. That’s down 14.3 percent from the month ago but up 41 percent from October 2019.
Dongfeng secured the first place with a sales volume of 26,400 units. SINOTRUK came in the second place with the highest year-on-year increase of 93 percent followed by FOTON at 69 percent, JAC at 60 percent, SHACMAN at 59 percent and Hongyan at 57 percent.
Specifically, a total of 24,600 heavy-duty truck sales were recorded by FAW Jiefang in October, up 7 percent year on year. While over the first ten months period, FAW Jiefang saw its heavy-duty truck sales up 40 percent to 351,800 units with a market share of 25.8 percent. In October alone, Dongfeng moved into the first place for the first time this year with a rise of 31 percent from a year ago to 264,000 units. While Dongfeng’s combined total sales for the first ten months went up by 31 percent to 259,800 units, representing a market share of 19 percent.
SINOTRUK saw a jump of 93 percent to 25,000 units and ranked as No.2. While its total sales for the first ten months of 2020 rose 45 percent year on year to 218,700 units, holding 16 percent of the total market share.
SHACMAN, in the fourth place, saw its heavy-duty truck sales increased by 59 percent in October compared with a year earlier to 19,500 units. During the first ten months, its total sales reached 190,400 units with an increase of 32 percent above 2019 levels and 13.9 percent of market share. FOTON, in the fifth place, had seen about 69 percent year-on-year increase in October alone in heavy-duty truck sales to 12,500 units. For the first ten months this year , Foton reported year-on-year sales growth of 84 percent to 131,200 units with its market share increasing from 7.3 percent a year ago to 9.6 percent.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY