China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
Latest statistics show that China sold 203,400 units light trucks in October this year, up by 25% year on year. The combined sales volume of the top ten players in the industry account for 85.25% of the industry’s total sales volume. All top ten players recorded two-digit growth rates and seven out of ten outperformed the industrial average. CNHTC recorded the highest monthly growth rate of 110%.
From January to October this year, China’s sales volume of light trucks reached 1,799,100 units. Foton, with a sales volume of 354,700 units light trucks, ranks the first place. Dongfeng, JAC and GreatWall, all recorded sales volume of over 180,000 units light trucks. Their market shares stand at 10.48%, 10.16% and 10.05% respectively. In addition, Dongfeng and JAC’s sales volume reached 97% and 95% of their total sales volume in 2019. GreatWall has already recorded a sales volume surpassing its total sales volume last year. CNHTC, FAW Jiefang, Jinbei, Maxus Nanjing (SAIC Yuejin) and Jiangxi Isuzu all recorded higher sales volumes compared with their total sales volume of light trucks in 2019.
Among the top 10 players in the industry from January to October, 9 recorded positive growth and all reached two-digit growth rates. CNHTC recorded a growth rate of 86%, the highest among all. GreatWll recorded a growth rate of 58%. Maxus Nanjing (SAIC Yuejin), which is edging its way to the Top Ten Players’ Club, recorded an impressive growth rate of 89%.
- JAC Motors’ Gorgeous Bloom in 2020 Macau Automobile Exposition 2020-11-18
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October 2020-11-06
- From Product-Driven to Value-Driven, JAC Light Truck Entering the 4.0 Era 2020-09-15
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August