Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
On December 5, the second Dongfeng Light-weight Special Vehicle Forum was held in Kunming, Yunnan. At the forum, Dongfeng officially released its new brand, Zhuanzhi.
As one of the leading players in China’s light-weight truck industry, Dongfeng has been ranking the first place in the chassis market for special vehicles. From January to November this year, Dongfeng sold 41,574 units chassis for light-weight special vehicles, accounting for 35% of the total sales volume in China. Compared with the same period last year, its market share went up by three percentage points.
In September this year, Dongfeng released its new generation B19 chassis for special vehicles with National VI Emission Standards. Currently, it boasts 141 different chassis for light vehicles for National VI Emission Standards. Its chassis can be powered by diesel, natural gas and new energy and are designed for vehicles used for various transportation needs.
In addition, Dongfeng has rolled out several special vehicle brands, including Dorika, Kaipute, Tuyi, and Xiaobawang, etc.
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
- Dongfeng Philippines Hands Over 4 Dongfeng Dump Trucks to Its Customer 2020-09-11
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.