China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
In November, China sold 135,600 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 33% year on year. As one of the key parts of the heavy-duty truck market, the tractors sold 71,300 units, up by 0.2% against that in October, and up by 30% compared with that in November 2019.
Beiben, which ranked the 9th place among the top ten players in the market, recorded a growth rate of 297%, the highest among all players. CNHTC, with a growth rate of 134%, ranked the second place in terms of growing speed and it ranked the first place with a monthly sales of 23,000 units heavy-duty trucks. XCMG Heavy-duty Truck also recorded a growth rate of 103%. Foton and JAC both performed better than the overall market performance, recording a growth rate of 37% and 35% respectively.
It is also noted that the combined sales volume of the top ten players in the industry accounted for 99.15% of the industry's total while the combined sales of the top five players made up for 89.09% of the industry’s total. CNHTC ranked the first place in the tractor’s market with a market share of 32.34%.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year