China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
According to the latest statistics, the sales volume of heavy-duty self-dumping trucks reached 20,900 units in China in November, up by 17.2% year on year.
In November, CNHTC ranked the first place with a sales volume of 3,653 units; SHACMAN took the second place with a sales volume of 3,547 units and a growth rate of 70.7%; FAW Jiefang sold 2,729 units in November, up by 23.3%, ranking the third place; SAIC Hongyan saw its sales grow by 6%, reaching 2,654 units; Dongfeng sold 2,037 units, up by 47.3% year on year, ranking the fifth place. Following the top five players in the industry are Foton, Liuzhou Motor (Chenglong), Dayun Heavy-duty Truck, Hubei Sanhuan and Sichuan Nanjun.
Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks Sales Ranking from Jan. to Nov. 2020
From January to November, the sales volume of heavy-duty self-dumping trucks stood at 241,000 units in China, up by about 12% year on year.
In this period, SHACMAN, with a total sales volume of 36,600 units and a growth rate of 14% year on year, took the leading position in the industry. Its market share reached 15.2%. CNHTC ranked the third place with a total sales volume of 34,200 units and a growth rate of 25.3% year on year. Its market share stood at 14.2%. FAW Jiefang moved up to the fourth place in the industry with a total sales volume of 33,300 units and a growth rate of 35.1% year on year. Its market share stood at 13.8%. Dongfeng moved from the sixth place last year to the fifth place this year with a total sales volume of 22,600 units and a growth rate of 49.6% year on year. Its market share stood at 9.4%.
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN 2020-12-11
- SHACMAN Delong X6000 Truck Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2020-11-17
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October