China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
From January to November this year, China sold 136,900 units natural gas engines for heavy-duty trucks, up by 28% year on year. Weichai and CNHTC, two major engine brands boasted a combined sales volume of nearly 110,000 units.
It is also revealed that 13L natural gas engines for heavy-duty trucks sold 123,700 units, accounting for 90.36% of the market; the sales volume of 11L and 12L natural gas engines combined accounted for 6.87% of the market; the sales volume of 10.5L natural gas engine made up 2.77% of the market.
The highly popular natural gas engines in 2020 included Jiefang Aowei CA6SM3, CNHTC MT13, Yuchai 6K13N and Weichai WP13NG, etc.
Also in the first eleven months, China sold 7 units 15L natural gas engines, all from Cummins. They have been put into operation on one unit Dongfeng heavy-duty truck and six units JAC Gallop heavy-duty trucks.
NG Engines Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan.-Nov.
From September to November this year, Cummins sold 36 units natural gas engines with National VI Emission Standards for heavy-duty trucks (29 units are 460 horsepower 12N natural gas engines manufactured by Foton Cummins and 7 units are 15N natural gas engines manufactured by Dongfeng Cummins).
CNHTC and Jiefang are two blockhouses in the natural gas engine market this year. CNHTC, with its monthly sales volume ranking the first place for seven consecutive years, sold 40,500 units natural gas engines in the first eleven months, up by 133% year on year. In the same period, its market share moved up to 29.57% from just 15.7% at the end of November in 2019.
Jiefang sold over 8,000 units natural gas engines for heavy-duty trucks, up by 415% year on year. Thus, its market share climbed to 5.89% at the end of November from just 1.46% last year.
Yuchai sold 16,000 units natural gas engines for heavy-duty trucks with its market share moving downward to 11.66% this year from 15.71% last year.
Shanghai Diesel Engine and CAMC Hanma sold 3,580 units and 391 units natural gas engines with National VI Emission Standards for heavy-duty trucks. Their market shares thus reach 2.62% and 0.29% respectively this year.
- Weichai Engine Sales Exceeded One Million Units in 2020 2020-12-29
- Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units 2020-12-23
- Weichai Rolls Out Its 200,000th Unit Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2020-12-09
- Weichai Group Ranks the 83rd among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises in 2020 2020-10-14
- Weichai Launches World's First Commercialized Diesel Engine with Over 50% EFF 2020-09-17
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Tan Xuguang Learns the Development and Application of Hydrogen Fuel Cell 2020-06-22
- Weichai Takes a Step Further Towards Developing Hydrogen Power in CV 2020-06-03
- Weichai’s New Mining Truck Goes Off the Assmbly Lines in Yangzhou 2020-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber