China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
In December, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks was estimated to reach 114,000 units, up by 24% year on year.
For the whole year of 2020, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks was estimated to reach 1.623 million units, up by 38% year on year.
Thanks to the government’s efforts to replace trucks with National III Emission Standards, the heavy-duty truck market in China witnessed a fairly fast growing momentum.
China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in 2020
According to China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, China sold 783,400 units tractor trucks from January to November, up by 51.03% year on year. For the whole year of 2020, the total sales volume of tractor trucks in China is estimated to exceed 840,000 units, up by 49% year on year.
From January to November, the sales volume of cargo trucks & special vehicles in China stood at 455,600 units, up by 39% year on year.
In the same period, the sales volume of heavy-duty self-dumping trucks in China registered at 241,000 units, up by 12% year on year. For the whole year of 2020, the total sales volume of heavy-duty self-dumping trucks in China was estimated to exceed 260,000 units, up by 13% year on year.
Also in the first eleven months in 2020, the total sales volume of natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks reached 136,900 units, up by 28% year on year. For the whole year, the total sales volume of natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks is estimated to exceed 140,000 units, up by 22% year on year.
- FAW Jiefang Export Volume in Myanmar Reaches a New Record High 2021-01-04
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November 2020-12-08
- Self-Driving Truck Jointly Developed by FAW and Plus Passes Certification Test 2020-11-13
- Jiefang Trucks Loaded with Mongolia-donated Sheep Arrive in China 2020-10-23
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept. 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China 2020-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Releases the World’s First L3-level Super Truck 2020-09-09
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China 2020-09-04
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row