Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
According the latest statistics, Foton sold 13,686 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks (including non-complete trucks) in December, up by 38.72% year on year. From January to December in 2020, the company’s total sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks reached 195,704 units, up by 62.72% year on year.
In December, Foton’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 6,250 units, accounting for 45.67% of its total sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks, down by 7.52% year on year. For the whole year of 2020, Foton sold 147,434 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 71.48% year on year.
In December, Foton sold 7,436 units medium-duty trucks, up by 139.25% year on year. For the whole year of 2020, Foton’s sales volume of medium-duty trucks reached 48,270 units, up by 40.76% year on year.
In addition, Foton Daimler, a joint venture, sold 6,264 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks in December, down by 7.31% year on year. From January to December in 2020, it sold 128,352 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks, up by 47.79% year on year.
In December, Foton sold 35,792 units light trucks, down by 15.03% year on year. From January to December in 2020, the company sold 434,734 units light trucks, up by 17.50% year on year.
The engine is one of the pillars of Foton’s business. In December, Foton sold 36,869 units engines, up by 9.68% year on year. Foton Cummins sold 31,738 units engines, up by 19.73% year on year; Foton sold 5,131 units engines, down by 27.81% year on year.
From January to December, Foton’s sales volume of engines reached 371,943 units, up by 17.45% year on year. More specifically, Foton Cummins sold 314,937 units engines, up by 34.36% year on year. Foton sold 57,006 units engines, down by 30.71% year on year.
- 200 Units Foton Mini-trucks Delivered to Philippines for Operation 2021-01-04
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- Foton Cummins Rolls Off Its 100000th X Series Engine For the Year 2020 2020-12-17
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an 2020-12-16
- Foton Daimler Reveals its Full Series of Auman LNG Heavy-duty Trucks 2020-12-11
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row 2020-11-27
- Foton AUHAWK R Series Truck Won 2021 Chinese Truck of The Year 2020-11-27
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- FOTON Further Promotes Gratour TM300 in Philippines 2020-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November