China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
In December, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 109,600 units, up by 19% year on year. In November, the growth rate in the sector reached 33%.
As one of the key sectors in the heavy-duty truck market, the tractor truck sold 51,500 units, up by 11% year on year. In November, the growth rate in this sector stood at 30%.
The combined sales volumes of the top ten players in the heavy-duty truck market accounted for 98.01% of the total sales volume in December. The combined sales volume of the top five players in the heavy-duty truck market accounted for 83.63% of the total sales volume in December.
It is also noteworthy that the leading brand in the market, CNHTC recorded a monthly sales volume that accounted for 30.89% of the total sales volume of the market. It is the third consecutive month for CNHTC to record a monthly sales volume that made up for over 30% of the total monthly sales volume of the market. In October and November, the company’s monthly sales volume accounted for 30.17% and 32.34% respectively of the total monthly sales volumes in the market.
SHACMAN sold 10,800 units tractor trucks in December, accounting for 20.91% of the total sales volume of the market. Dongfeng’s monthly sales volume in December accounted for 16.34% of the total sales volume of the market.
The whole heavy-duty truck market recorded a growth rate of 6% in the first three months in 2020, 27% from January to April in 2020, 36% from January to May, 39% from January to June, 45% from January to July, and 49% from January to August. In the first eight months in 2020, the total sales volume of the heavy-duty trucks exceeded the total sales volume in 2019.
For the whole year of 2020, the total sales volume of tractor trucks increased by 48% year on year.
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks 2021-01-15
- 200 Units Foton Mini-trucks Delivered to Philippines for Operation 2021-01-04
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- Foton Cummins Rolls Off Its 100000th X Series Engine For the Year 2020 2020-12-17
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an 2020-12-16
- Foton Daimler Reveals its Full Series of Auman LNG Heavy-duty Trucks 2020-12-11
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row 2020-11-27
- Foton AUHAWK R Series Truck Won 2021 Chinese Truck of The Year 2020-11-27
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles