China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
According to the latest statistics, China sold 759,300 units tractor trucks in 2020, up by 43% year on year. FAW Jiefang sold 223,698 units trucks, accounting for 29.46% of the total sales volume of the market. CNHTC ranked the second place with a total sales volume of 140,137 units trucks. The third to the fifth place went to SHACMAN, Dongfeng and Foton, whose total sales volume reached 109,532 units, 108,902 units, 86,329 units respectively.
In December, CNHTC ranked the first place among all truck brands with a monthly sales volume of 14,639 units, up by 116.20% year on year and accounting for 25.6% of the total sales volume of the market.
FAW Jiefang sold 14,225 units trucks in December, up by 5.61% year on year. It ranked the second place with a market share of nearly 25%.
Dongfeng ranked the third place with a sales volume of 7,856 units trucks and a market share of 13.74% in December. SHACMAN came fourth with a sales volume of 7,160 units trucks and a market share of 12.52%. The fifth place went to Foton with a sales volume of 6,027 units trucks and a market share of 10.54%.
What is noteworthy is that the combined sales volume of the top five players accounted for 87.28% of the total sales volume in December.
SANY sold 1,821 units trucks in December, up by 54.19% year on year and accounting for 3.18% of the total sales volume of the market.
SAIC Hongyan sold 1,461 units trucks, up by 20.25% year on year and accounting for 2.56% of the total sales volume of the market.
The eighth place went to Dayun whose monthly sales volume in December stood at 1,157 units and its market share 2.02%. JAC Gallop came the ninth with a sales volume of 603 units and a market share of 1.05%. XCMG sold 594 units trucks in December, up by 25.05% year on year and accounting for 1.04% of the total sales volume of the market.
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO 2021-01-12
- FAW Jiefang Export Volume in Myanmar Reaches a New Record High 2021-01-04
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November 2020-12-08
- Self-Driving Truck Jointly Developed by FAW and Plus Passes Certification Test 2020-11-13
- Jiefang Trucks Loaded with Mongolia-donated Sheep Arrive in China 2020-10-23
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-14
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept. 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Releases the World’s First L3-level Super Truck 2020-09-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November