China's Pickup Truck Sales up in January
China's pickup truck market registered robust growth in January, industry data showed.
A total of 47,000 units were sold last month, 70 percent higher than the same period last year, according to the China Passenger Car Association.
Pickup trucks, which combine the features of passenger and commercial vehicles, have become increasingly popular in the country in recent years.
In 2020, total sales of pickup trucks in China increased by 9 percent from the previous year, the data showed.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- TGX Individual Lion S: The Alpha Lion Picks up the Pace
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales up in January
- China Sold Over 695,500 Units Diesel Engines in January
- JAC Export Maintains a Rapid Growth at the Start of 2021
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold 26,300 Units Engines with National VI Emission Standards
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.