China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached a New Record High in January
According to the latest statistics, China sold 183,400 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 57% year on year, reaching a new record high. As a key part of the heavy-duty truck market, the tractor truck sold a record volume of 85,500 units in January, up by 34% year on year.
All top ten players in the market recorded two-digit growth rate. Among them, Dongfeng and Beiben witnessed growth rates of over 100%.
Dongfeng sold 12,200 units tractor trucks, up by 137% year on year, making its way from the fourth place in 2020 to the second place. Beiben edged its way to the top ten players in the industry and took the leading position in the industry by seeing an explosive growth rate of 346% in January.
XCMG ranked the third place in the industry in terms of its growth rate which stood at 96%. SAIC Hongyan sold 2,980 units tractor trucks, up by 93% year on year. Its growth rate ranked the fourth place among those of all players.
Foton and JAC, which ranked the fourth and the eight place in the industry in terms of their monthly sales volume in January, both recorded better growth than the market average growth rate of 34%.
In addition, the total sales volume of the top ten players in the industry accounted for 99.34% of the industry’s total in January. The total sales volume of the top ten players in the industry made up for 90.09% of the industry’s total. FAW Jiefang, the leading players in the industry, held 48.19% of the total sales volume of the industry. In the tractor truck market, FAW Jiefang plays a more dominant role.
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020 2021-01-22
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO 2021-01-12
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units 2021-01-11
- FAW Jiefang Export Volume in Myanmar Reaches a New Record High 2021-01-04
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November 2020-12-08
- Self-Driving Truck Jointly Developed by FAW and Plus Passes Certification Test 2020-11-13
- Jiefang Trucks Loaded with Mongolia-donated Sheep Arrive in China 2020-10-23
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept. 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China 2020-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- TGX Individual Lion S: The Alpha Lion Picks up the Pace
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached a New Record High in January
- China's Pickup Truck Sales up in January
- China Sold Over 695,500 Units Diesel Engines in January
- JAC Export Maintains a Rapid Growth at the Start of 2021
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold 26,300 Units Engines with National VI Emission Standards
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units