Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand
Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair
FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017
Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production
CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017 First held in 2012, China Commercial Vehicles Show has been crowned as the only domestic national commercial vehicles show as well as the largest commercial vehicles show...[more]
2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. Dongfeng has already announced that it will bring seven popular vehicles on display, including Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 Muck Truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 Dumper....[more]
APUs save truckers and Wal-Mart money
from www.trucktraderonline.com Not too long ago, a truck driver either sweated or shivered behind the wheel ...
The Mid-America Trucking Show
from www.layover.com Louisville, KY - Exhibit Management Associates, Inc. is proud to announce that the 2007 ...
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Jiefang Trucks Loaded with Mongolia-donated Sheep Arrive in China
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- Hongyan Breaks Ground on a New Plant with an Investment of 1.1 Billion
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
www chinatrucks com is a professional truck media with over 20 years of history in the field of commercial vehicle report We have set up good and long term partnerships with almost all China truck manufacturers and parts suppliers including Foton, Sinotruk, FAW Jiefang, Shacman, Sinotruk, Hino, JMC, JAC, Dongfeng, SAIC Hongyan, Alison, Cummins, FAST etc...[more]