Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck
[Message from Bangladesh, by chinatrucks.com]... Chinatrucks are honored to receive an inquiry from BML. BML is a company dealing with the JBC Trucks (Jinbei Auto) in Bangladesh. They are looking forward to getting Chenglong L2 electric truck this year and asked us what would be the cost of buying and importing this truck to Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Commercial Vehicles Market, Chinese Brand Truck & Pickups sales are going up, Bangladesh generally is used to in RHD (Right Hand Drive) Steering type vehicles, At present in Light Duty segment, JAC, JMC, JBC, T-KING, KAMA, FOTON, FORLAND, FAW etc are existing and some new brand are trying to introduce & create market in Dhaka recently. There are bout 30,000 units of these brand truck & Pickups reputed in Bangladesh up to date. JAC is leading the Market and JMC is following.
Secondly. In Medium & Heavy Duty, Indian Brand Vehicles leading, mostly TATA is a Leading brand and then Ashok Leyland. VOLVO-EICHER is going forward with reputation for Performance, Latest Features and Quality. Recently, MITSUBISHI launched in Bangladesh for All segments of CVs. There is Small Segment in Bangladesh leading by TATA ACE series. and get popularity in city carrying. Performance, Quality and Lasting-period/Duration not satisfectory, but peoples demand these for small trip instant in city. You know, Small and Light duty vehicles are only allowed to move in city area & across the country full time and other segment has restriction on movement in city [Only for night, though, outside the city, National and rural Roads are free for all time]. Small range of Chinese Brand pickup & truck may introduce with RHD steered vehicles aiming city carrier in Bangladesh and such country.
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017 2017-04-27
- High-end light truck Jinbei Yunying debuted 2014-12-23
- Ten Jinbei light trucks serve Xinjiang 2012-08-10
- Jinbei new mini truck to be released 2011-11-03
- Jinbei Vehicle to focus on mini trucks 2011-09-27
- Sales of Jinbei JBC Light Trucks Hit Record High 2011-04-01
- Jinbei Light Trucks Program Starts 2011-03-17
- Jinbei is facing the delisting situation 2010-05-18
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY