From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust
On October 13th, chinatrucks were honored to receive an enquiry from Marshall Islands for spare parts. According to the customer, they have two units of SINOTRUK trucks now. They want to order parts from us and ask if we can quote the hub seals and clutch master or provide a one-year parts list. The trucks are owned by their company, which is mainly engaged in construction business and has maintained a reputation for providing exceptional quality construction services to its clients since 1976.
Upon receiving, we told SINOTRUK all about customer’s request, after that they worked closely with production department and related departments and confirmed that the parts can be delivered in 25 working days based on the vehicle's information provided by customer.Amid pandemic, it's just hard to book containers as containers are in short supply at Chinese ports, and everyone is bidding for them with high prices. As a result, the shipping rates has increased significantly and it's getting a lot harder to book a shipping space heading to Marshall Islands than usual.
Fortunately, SINOTRUK booked the space and shipped the cargo on board today after conquering so many difficulities. We expect the cargo to be delivered to customer's hand in one month later.
When asked how do the trucks perform, the customer replied that both of them have been performing good since they got them ten years ago. They Hope they may have the chance to cooperate with SINOTRUK next time.
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY