From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust
On October 13th, chinatrucks were honored to receive an enquiry from Marshall Islands for spare parts. According to the customer, they have two units of SINOTRUK trucks now. They want to order parts from us and ask if we can quote the hub seals and clutch master or provide a one-year parts list. The trucks are owned by their company, which is mainly engaged in construction business and has maintained a reputation for providing exceptional quality construction services to its clients since 1976.
Upon receiving, we told SINOTRUK all about customer’s request, after that they worked closely with production department and related departments and confirmed that the parts can be delivered in 25 working days based on the vehicle's information provided by customer.Amid pandemic, it's just hard to book containers as containers are in short supply at Chinese ports, and everyone is bidding for them with high prices. As a result, the shipping rates has increased significantly and it's getting a lot harder to book a shipping space heading to Marshall Islands than usual.
Fortunately, SINOTRUK booked the space and shipped the cargo on board today after conquering so many difficulities. We expect the cargo to be delivered to customer's hand in one month later.
When asked how do the trucks perform, the customer replied that both of them have been performing good since they got them ten years ago. They Hope they may have the chance to cooperate with SINOTRUK next time.
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY