SAIC MAXUS Automobile Co., Ltd.
SAIC MAXUS Automotive Co. Ltd (hereinafter as referred to as “SAIC MAXUS ”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SAIC MOTOR CORPORATION LMITED. Established on 21st March , 2011 , the company is located at No.2500.Jungong Road in Shanghai. With a registered capital of 3.794 billon RMB , it owns Wuxi branch , Nanjing branch , SAIC MAXUS Motor Home Science & Technology Co., Ltd, Wuxi Shenlian Special Purpose Vehicle Co., Ltd, SAIC MAXUS Sales and Services Co., Ltd.
Products matrix of “SAIC MAXUS” brand includes MPV, SUV, motor home, wide-bodied light passenger vehicle, pickup and other passenger and commercial vehicles as well as light and medium size van and various special purpose vehicle under “SAIC Yuejin” brand. The company has an annual capacity of 200,000; Nanjing production base is in responsible of producing “SAIC yuejin” light and medium size cargo van with an annual capacity of 100,000; Liyang production base is the motor home manufacture with an production capacity exceeding 25,000. The company has also set up production bases in Malaysia and Thailand.
As an international brand of SAIC Motor, SAIC MAXUS is honored to have served the Youth Olympics, APEC, G20 and other high-level international conferences with its state-guest-level quality. In terms of overseas market, products of SAIC MAXUS covers 42 countries and region in the world and ranks the best selling Chinese auto brand in UK, Australia and New Zealand.
SAIC Motor Introduction
SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor, stock code: 600104) is the largest car listed company in the domestic A-share market with a total share capital of 11 billion shares. At present, SAIC mainly covers R&D, production, sales, logistics, vehicle assembly (including passenger cars and commercial vehicles), the production and sales of spare parts (including engines, transmissions, power transmission, chassis, interior and exterior decoration, electronic appliances, etc.) vehicle information, second-hand car and other auto service trade business, as well as auto finance business.
SAIC’s affiliated vehicle companies include SAIC Passenger Vehicle, SAIC MAXUS, SAIC-Volkswagen, SAIC-GM, SAIC-GM-Wuling, NAVECO, SAIC-IVECO Hongyan and so on. In 2015, SAIC sold 5.902 million vehicles, up 5.0% from the same period of previous year. It continued to maintain its leading position in the domestic automobile market. With 2015 consolidated sales revenue of 106.68 billion U.S. dollars, SAIC climbed 14 places to ranked 46th on the Fortune 500 in the world, which was twelfth time for SAIC to be on the list.
Adhering to its core brand value of “Technology, Trust, Ambition ” , SAIC MAXUS initiated the C2B business model in the automobile industry which allows real-time, online and transparent interaction with users along the entire value chain and customized production as well as intelligent manufacturing. Through business model and commercial model innovation, SAIC MAXUS dedicates to be “driven by users, providing automobile products and lifestyle service with global competitiveness and creating value for users. ”
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022