Jiangsu Lopal Technology Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Lopal Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2003 (formerly known as Jiangsu Lopal Petrochemical Co., Ltd.), headquartered in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, it is the top independent oil companies, owns 11 major product lines, totaling more than 1200 SKU, covered car lubricants, industrial lubricants, automotive chemicals, PM2.5 governance multiple market segments.Lopal's main products are motor gasoline engine oil, diesel oil, 3ECARE car maintenance products, vehicles, gear oil, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, grease, oil motorcycle, engineering machinery lubricants, industrial lubricants, with an annual capacity of over 300,000 tons.
Since the fundation of Lopal Tech, It has won Nanjing Mayor Award, Jiangsu province quality award, Jiangsu province famous brand, Jiangsu brand-name products, Jiangsu high-tech enterprise, Chinese best innovative enterprise, China Outstanding Marketing Award, the best environmental spare- parts company, Chinese well-known trademark and many other titles and Honor. At the same time Lopal is the sponsor and the chairman of national fundation of Petroleum Industry Chamber of lubricants professional committee Commerce. In addition, Lopal is also the formal member of the United Nations affiliate Global Compact and Caring For Climate.
January 20, 2014, Lopal Sinopec successfully completed the shareholding reform, officially changed its name to Jiangsu Lopal Technology Corporation. Lopal in its technology, currently has KLS Automobile Jiangsu Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd., Nanjing Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. Shang Yi, Nanjing Seiko Plastic Co., Ltd., Lopal new lubricating materials (Tianjin) Co., Ltd., Lopal Technology (Hong Kong ) Co., Ltd. Nanjing Lopal car maintenance and other six subsidiaries.
10 years, Lopal brand has been widely recognized and endorsed from the consumer and the community. Facing the future, Lopal will adhere to the "build for people, vehicles, life science and technology leading brand of liquid" vision, by building first-class facilities, gather first-class talents, create first-class environment, first-class product manufacturing, the community, for China's auto industry make unremitting efforts to develop.
Currently, Lopal technology's main owner, "Lopal", "KLS", "3ECARE" three brands.
- Jiangsu Lopal Technology Co., Ltd. 2015-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY