Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd. (DDAC)
Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd. (DDAC) was established on December 2, 2012, it as the joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Co., Ltd. and US Dana on June 28, 2005. Each party was holds 50% equity, Chinese sharehold was changed to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co. Ltd. DDAC is the biggest commercial vehicle axle company in Asia.
DDAC has three plants (Shiyan plant, Xiangyang plant, Shiyan Component Plant), one branch (Xiamen Branch) and one subsidiary (Xiangyang Donghuan Industry Co, Ltd.).
The total employees of DDAC are more than 5,000 and about 400 of them are engineers. The total assets of the company are 3.96 billion RMB and the net assets are 1.07 billion RMB. The total area of DDAC is 830,000 M2, and has 5,000 sets of equipment for machining,heat treatment, forging, stamping, painting, and induction treatment etc. It has an annual capacity of 800,000 sets of axle assembly, and 650,000 sets of gears.
DDAC has a broad range of products including HD, MD, and LD commercial vehicle axle, about five categories, more than 9,000 kinds of products. It’s a company with the most complete axle models in China. Recent years, the company has paid much attention to technology improvement and product R&D, not only improving the existing products but also developing new products, such as 13T single driving axle, 13T and 16T hub reduction axle, single reduction driving axle for 11m and 12m bus, and low-floor axle for low-floor bus etc. The strong R&D ability and good quality of products make DDAC keep ahead in axle field and win the trust of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., and other customers.
After the JV was established, DDAC has introduced products from Dana, and invested 800 million RMB on technology improvement and R&D ability. It has established a more competitive R&D Center and carried out the cooperation and integration with Dana’s R&D center on technology. The company can not only satisfy the development needs of domestic vehicle, but also implement product development following the advanced technology of international competitors. In this way, DDAC will realize the transformation from a domestic top axle supplier to an international top axle supplier.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY