Beijing SinoHytec Co., Ltd.
As the pioneer of China's hydrogen energy industry, Beijing SinoHytec Co., Ltd. (abbreviation: SinoHytec) has been focusing on the research and development and industrialization of hydrogen fuel cell engine technology. We are committed to finding better hydrogen energy solutions.
At present, SinoHytec already formed a product serie covering various components, with hydrogen fuel cell engine as the core product, including bipolar plates, stacks, intelligent DC/DC, hydrogen systems, test platforms, etc. The new generation of hydrogen fuel cell engine which obtained own intellectual property right has met the national technical standard of fuel cell systems two years ahead of schedule and reached the international advanced level. The self-developed full range of test & service system provides a complete solution for many mainstream commercial vehicle manufactures’ fuel cell laboratories.
Considering industrialization, SinoHytec is a pioneer and also the main promoter. The company has concentrated consistently on product development and innovation. It has cooperated with Yutong, Foton, Zhongtong, Sunlong, Higer, Ankai, ZEV, Dongfeng, Sinotruk, Shaanxi Automobile, BAIC, GAC, Changan and other mainstream OEMs, jointly launched full range of products such as buses, logistic trucks, passenger cars, forklifts, trams, and stationary power supplies. And the company has achieved a big lead both in number of cooperated OEMs and admitted models in the “Recommended model catalogue of new energy vehicle promotion and application” announced by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
The company focuses on our business of core cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Zhangjiakou, Binzhou, Zhengzhou, Chengdu and Suzhou, and adopts the “city-network-region” development model to penetrate layer by layer to promote the ecological construction of the local hydrogen energy industry. In the future, the company will continue to focus on innovation of hydrogen fuel cell engine technology and unite different members of the hydrogen energy industry chain, continue to lead the Chinese hydrogen fuel cell vehicle industry, and promote healthy development of China's hydrogen industry.
- Beijing SinoHytec Co., Ltd. 2015-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China