Jing Jin Electric Technologies Co. Ltd.
JJE is a recognized technology leader in electric drive systems. Our company develops and produces electric drivetrain components, assemblies, and systems across the globe for passenger and commercial vehicles. JJE has a full suite of state-of-the-art technologies in electric motors, power electronics, transmissions, and software. Committing to the highest quality standards, JJE continues to meet and exceed our customer' s quality expectations. JJE' s global Engineering & Manufacturing footprint spans all across the world, with locations in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shandong (all located in China), along with Farmington Hills, Michigan, in the United States.
Thanks to years of experience and cutting-edge processes, JJE has rooted itself as the go-to supplier for all your electric drivetrain solutions. By investing heavily in R&D, our expertise in high-density-high-efficiency electric motors, silicon and silicon-carbide inverters and converters, precision transmissions, electromechanical system integration, electric traction system controls, and energy storage systems outweighs our competition. We strive to turn these advanced technologies into high quality, mass-produced, price-competitive products and services.
How can we achieve this? By building intelligent production systems that integrate our process technologies, manufacturing equipment, testing and validation platforms, and quality engineering processes.
Around the world, we continue to collaborate with customers, partners, suppliers, and institutions to advance these technologies. Together, we are building a sustainable future thanks to the power of these electric drives.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April