Jing Jin Electric Technologies Co. Ltd.
JJE is a recognized technology leader in electric drive systems. Our company develops and produces electric drivetrain components, assemblies, and systems across the globe for passenger and commercial vehicles. JJE has a full suite of state-of-the-art technologies in electric motors, power electronics, transmissions, and software. Committing to the highest quality standards, JJE continues to meet and exceed our customer' s quality expectations. JJE' s global Engineering & Manufacturing footprint spans all across the world, with locations in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shandong (all located in China), along with Farmington Hills, Michigan, in the United States.
Thanks to years of experience and cutting-edge processes, JJE has rooted itself as the go-to supplier for all your electric drivetrain solutions. By investing heavily in R&D, our expertise in high-density-high-efficiency electric motors, silicon and silicon-carbide inverters and converters, precision transmissions, electromechanical system integration, electric traction system controls, and energy storage systems outweighs our competition. We strive to turn these advanced technologies into high quality, mass-produced, price-competitive products and services.
How can we achieve this? By building intelligent production systems that integrate our process technologies, manufacturing equipment, testing and validation platforms, and quality engineering processes.
Around the world, we continue to collaborate with customers, partners, suppliers, and institutions to advance these technologies. Together, we are building a sustainable future thanks to the power of these electric drives.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY