ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology.
With its comprehensive product portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and startup companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. Digital networking and automation are focal points of ZF system development as it transitions to becoming a software- and cloud-based company. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act.
The Consolidated ZF Group is represented with 188 production locations in 31 countries as well as 18 main development locations in eight countries. In 2021, ZF achieved sales of €38.3 billion with approximately 157,500 employees worldwide. The company spent eight percent of its sales on research and development in 2021.
Founded in 1915, ZF has evolved from a supplier specializing in aviation technology to a global mobility technology company. After the successful integration of WABCO, ZF is a competent systems supplier for commercial vehicle technology worldwide thanks to its new Commercial Vehicle Solutions Division, which started operating in early 2022. With its trendsetting products, ZF is focusing on Next Generation Mobility for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial applications.
Group shareholders include the Zeppelin Foundation, administered by the City of Friedrichshafen, holding 93.8 percent of shares, and the Dr. Jürgen and Irmgard Ulderup Foundation, Lemförde, with 6.2 percent.
- ZF Group 2022-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022