ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology.
With its comprehensive product portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and startup companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. Digital networking and automation are focal points of ZF system development as it transitions to becoming a software- and cloud-based company. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act.
The Consolidated ZF Group is represented with 188 production locations in 31 countries as well as 18 main development locations in eight countries. In 2021, ZF achieved sales of €38.3 billion with approximately 157,500 employees worldwide. The company spent eight percent of its sales on research and development in 2021.
Founded in 1915, ZF has evolved from a supplier specializing in aviation technology to a global mobility technology company. After the successful integration of WABCO, ZF is a competent systems supplier for commercial vehicle technology worldwide thanks to its new Commercial Vehicle Solutions Division, which started operating in early 2022. With its trendsetting products, ZF is focusing on Next Generation Mobility for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial applications.
Group shareholders include the Zeppelin Foundation, administered by the City of Friedrichshafen, holding 93.8 percent of shares, and the Dr. Jürgen and Irmgard Ulderup Foundation, Lemförde, with 6.2 percent.
- ZF Group 2022-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.