Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL)
Established in 2011, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL) is headquartered in Ningde, Fujian. CATL is a global leader of new energy innovative technologies, committed to providing premier solutions and services for new energy applications worldwide.
CATL is dedicated to providing effective energy storage solutions for global green energy applications through advanced battery technology. It possesses R&D and manufacturing capabilities for power and energy storage battery as well as core technologies for whole industrial chain of materials, battery cells, battery system and battery recycling.
CATL develops li-ion battery (LIB) intended for electric vehicle and energy storage system, electric vehicle battery module, electric vehicle battery system, power assembly, bulk power grid energy storage system, intelligent power grid energy storage system, distributed household energy storage system and battery management system (BMS). In the field of electric vehicle, CATL has forged in-depth cooperation with international and domestic famous auto makers, providing global customers with power battery systems for battery electric vehicle (BEV) and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV). Besides, CATL undertook 2012 national new energy vehicle industry technology innovation project. As for energy storage, CATL has undertaken large-scale energy storage projects of some key customers with annual capacity totaling over 40 MWh. In addition, CATL will deepen cooperation with provinces and regions of renewable energy power generation concentration.
CATL has set up a strong R&D team in product development, engineering design, test and verification and manufacturing, including a national expert of Thousand Talents Program for Foreign Experts, 3 Fujian-based experts of Hundred Talents Program and numerous doctors and overseas returnees. Along with the commitment to independent research and development, CATL is also actively cooperating with prestigious companies, universities and research institutes all over the world and dedicated to advanced technology research and applications of battery industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022