Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL)
Established in 2011, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL) is headquartered in Ningde, Fujian. CATL is a global leader of new energy innovative technologies, committed to providing premier solutions and services for new energy applications worldwide.
CATL is dedicated to providing effective energy storage solutions for global green energy applications through advanced battery technology. It possesses R&D and manufacturing capabilities for power and energy storage battery as well as core technologies for whole industrial chain of materials, battery cells, battery system and battery recycling.
CATL develops li-ion battery (LIB) intended for electric vehicle and energy storage system, electric vehicle battery module, electric vehicle battery system, power assembly, bulk power grid energy storage system, intelligent power grid energy storage system, distributed household energy storage system and battery management system (BMS). In the field of electric vehicle, CATL has forged in-depth cooperation with international and domestic famous auto makers, providing global customers with power battery systems for battery electric vehicle (BEV) and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV). Besides, CATL undertook 2012 national new energy vehicle industry technology innovation project. As for energy storage, CATL has undertaken large-scale energy storage projects of some key customers with annual capacity totaling over 40 MWh. In addition, CATL will deepen cooperation with provinces and regions of renewable energy power generation concentration.
CATL has set up a strong R&D team in product development, engineering design, test and verification and manufacturing, including a national expert of Thousand Talents Program for Foreign Experts, 3 Fujian-based experts of Hundred Talents Program and numerous doctors and overseas returnees. Along with the commitment to independent research and development, CATL is also actively cooperating with prestigious companies, universities and research institutes all over the world and dedicated to advanced technology research and applications of battery industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April