Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL)
Established in 2011, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL) is headquartered in Ningde, Fujian. CATL is a global leader of new energy innovative technologies, committed to providing premier solutions and services for new energy applications worldwide.
CATL is dedicated to providing effective energy storage solutions for global green energy applications through advanced battery technology. It possesses R&D and manufacturing capabilities for power and energy storage battery as well as core technologies for whole industrial chain of materials, battery cells, battery system and battery recycling.
CATL develops li-ion battery (LIB) intended for electric vehicle and energy storage system, electric vehicle battery module, electric vehicle battery system, power assembly, bulk power grid energy storage system, intelligent power grid energy storage system, distributed household energy storage system and battery management system (BMS). In the field of electric vehicle, CATL has forged in-depth cooperation with international and domestic famous auto makers, providing global customers with power battery systems for battery electric vehicle (BEV) and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV). Besides, CATL undertook 2012 national new energy vehicle industry technology innovation project. As for energy storage, CATL has undertaken large-scale energy storage projects of some key customers with annual capacity totaling over 40 MWh. In addition, CATL will deepen cooperation with provinces and regions of renewable energy power generation concentration.
CATL has set up a strong R&D team in product development, engineering design, test and verification and manufacturing, including a national expert of Thousand Talents Program for Foreign Experts, 3 Fujian-based experts of Hundred Talents Program and numerous doctors and overseas returnees. Along with the commitment to independent research and development, CATL is also actively cooperating with prestigious companies, universities and research institutes all over the world and dedicated to advanced technology research and applications of battery industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.