Dongfeng Motor Corporation
Founded in 1969, Dongfeng Motor Corporation (hereafter referred to as DFM), formerly named Second Automobile Works Co., is one of the 3 giant auto makers in China. Its main businesses include passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, engine, auto parts & components, and equipment. Through over 40 years of development, a set of R&D and manufacturing facilities have been established as well as an extensive distribution and after-sales network, which unfolds a business display of footed in Hubei while radiating the whole nation.
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Factory
The major business facilities are located in Shiyan, Xiangfan, Wuhan and Guangzhou. In addition, several branches are placed in Shanghai, Liuzhou (Guangxi), Yancheng (Jiangsu), Nanchong (Sichuan), Zhengzhou (Henan), Urumchi (Xinjiang), Chaoyang (Liaoning), Hangzhou (Zhejiang), Kunming (Yunnan), etc.
As of 2007, DFM has gained an annual output of 1,137,000 vehicles, a sales income of ￥164,800,000,000, 12.94% market shares and 121,000 registered employees. The company ranks 20th in TOP 500 of domestic enterprises and 5th in TOP 500 of domestic manufacturers respectively. In 2007, the domestic market shares of medium/heavy duty commercial vehicle and medium duty bus topped 1st; light duty commercial vehicle and SUV secured 2nd and car the 3rd. By the end of 2011, DFM’s total assets amounted to RMB 232 billion yuan and has a staff number of 160,000. Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM) sold over 3,07,850 vehicles in 2011, achieving a sales revenue of RMB390.4 billion yuan. In 2012, Dongfeng Motor Corporation ranked No.432 among Fortune Global Top 500, ranked No.16 among top 500 Chinese enterprises, and ranked No.3 among top 500 Chinese manufacturers.
In 2011, Dongfeng own brand vehicle sales has lept over one-million-unit threshold, sold 1126500 units, representing a growth 10 ppt higher than the industry average. The competitive edge of Dongfeng brand commercial vehicles was further consolidated, with total sales ranking industry No.1. Dongfeng brand passenger vehicle business also accelerates its growth momentum, with its product line-up further expanded and its sales growth ranking among top 6 in the own brand PV industry. On December 10th, 2011, DFM officially released its “Qian” D300 business plan for Dongfeng own brand vehicle business. The core objective of Qian plan is to sell 3 million units of own-brand vehicles in 2016, including 1 million units Dongfeng brand commercial vehicles, 1 million units Dongfeng brand passenger vehicles and 1 million units Dongfeng vehicles carrying other local brands. Meanwhile, DFM aims to further develop its CV business to be No.1 in China and maintain among top 3 in the world. DFM also unswervingly strives to develop its own brand PV business into the top league among all local brands. In 2012, Dongfeng own brand vehicles achieved an aggregate sales of 1,121,000 units, ranking among top three. Dongfeng own brand CV sales reached 606,000 units, continuing to take a leading position in PRC market. Among which, HDT and MDT ranked industry NO.1 for nine consecutive years. Dongfeng own brand PV sales reached 543,200 units, representing a yoy growth of 27.29%, higher than industry average by 21.94 percentage.
Aligned with the trend of auto industry development in world market, DFM has defined its position and set a goal to build a centennial DFM, which is capable of sustained growth, an internationalized DFM, which is world oriented, and an open DFM which is capable of independent development. And more aggressively, DFM is also looking forward to becoming the No.1 in China, internationally weighted auto maker in the world with convincing profit rate, sustainable development and constant value returning to shareholders, customers, employees and society. Currently, the corporate business has been on a fast-growth track to another achievement that will make greater contribution to Chinese auto industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY