Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd
Being one subsidiary company of China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd., Jinhua Youngman Automobile-Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in Jinhua, Zhejiang, with convenient traffic. Composed of three sub-groups (namely the commercial vehicle group, the passenger vehicle group, and the automotive components group), China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd. is one private-owned shareholding automotive industry group mainly focusing on the manufacture of NEOPLAN luxury coaches, MAN luxury heavy-duty trucks, sedans, and automotive components. The company established the province-level technical center and the post-doctoral mobile station approved by the Ministry of Personnel and built up the good industry-study-research relationship with domestic renowned universities including Zhejiang University, Jilin University, Wuhan University of Technology, and Hefei University of Technology, with strong technical development capability. It has become one nationwide important production and R&D base for heavy-duty trucks, luxury coaches, and luxury sedans and is one enterprise strongly supported by the central government.
Youngman introduced the world first-class MAN heavy-duty truck technology in August, 2004. Being the sole overall strategic partner of Germany MAN Truck in China, it possesses the exclusive right for introduction, production, and sales of MAN trucks in Chinese market and becomes the sole user for integral MAN trademark and the manufacture base in China. The Youngman trucks inherited the German automobile design concept of “Human-oriented” in terms of the overall design. On the basis of ISO 9001 quality management system standard, the company organizes the production strictly in accordance with the advanced technical processes, drawings, and complete equipment introduced from Germany MAN and guarantees the excellent safety, driving stability, and driving/riding comfort of the products. In addition, the Youngman trucks feature outstanding performances including high power, high torque, good power, good dynamic performance, and high reliability and represent the top technology and design level of the world luxury heavy-duty trucks.
At present, the company possesses dozens of the vehicle models including the heavy-duty truck series JNP3250FD, JNP4180FD, and JNP4250FD, the special vehicle series JNP5250GJB, and chassis truck JNP1250FD16J for oilfield, fire control, and city multifunctional vehicles, which fully complied with the GB/T 1332-1991 standard and passed the testing by State Truck Quality Surveillance & Inspection Center. The products feature safety, reliability, high efficiency, environment protection, and saving of social resources and take the lead in nationwide heavy-duty truck industry.
Facing the challenge of economic globalization, we will inherit the product concept of “Four-High” (namely high added value, high technology content, high reliability, and high environment protection) and further enrich and expand the product lineup while insisting on the high-end quality of Germany MAN trucks. In addition, we will strictly implement the enterprise philosophy of “world brand + MAN quality + Chinese price + Youngman service = Youngman truck”, work out accounts for customers, build up “large logistic network”, help the logistics companies and freight transport companies save operation cost, and realize the all-win among the user, enterprise and society.
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2017-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months