SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, formerly known as Chongqing Hongyan Motor Company, Ltd., is a quality conscious, heavy duty truck manufacturer that was reconstructed by SAIC-IVECO Commercial Vehicle Investment Co., Ltd., and Chongqing Heavy Vehicle Group. Over the years, we have continued to introduce Berliet technology and Steyr technology, created Hongyan brand, and obtained the right to use the Steyr brand. Today, our products comprise 25 series (such as XinDaKang and Tampa) and are available in over 1000 varieties, with carrying capacities ranging from 5 tons to 60 tons.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Company has been manufacturing heavy duty trucks for over 40 years. Based in Chongqing city, China, we design, manufacture a wide range of heavy duty trucks and special trucks based on heavy duty trucks such as tractor trucks, dump truck,cargo truck, tanker trucks, and some construction engineering vehicles like concrete mixer truck, dump truck, heavy duty cargo trucks, SAIC-IVECO HONYANG is based on China state owned enterprise, the main products are construction engineering equipment and heavy duty equipments.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN implemented a series of effective quality control measures, introduced advanced IVECO prototype vehicle technology, acquired state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, employed experienced staff, and strictly implemented the ISO9001:2000 quality management system to monitor every production process. So you can feel secure in knowing that the quality of our heavy duty trucks is guaranteed. In addition, we provide continuous training to improve employee efficiency, which greatly reduces our production costs, thus enabling us to provide our heavy trucks at lower prices.
Our high quality products win us customers, and our considerate service keeps them. We have a comprehensive dealership and service network that extends throughout the world, giving customers access to our wide variety of heavy duty trucks and parts. To assist customers in better understanding our products, we can provide samples of our heavy duty trucks, for a fee. We also offer a 6 to 24-month warranty, depending on the product. With an annual production capacity of 70,000 trucks, you won't have to wait long for your vehicle. Typically, orders are delivered in 30-40 days. Technical support is also available.
At SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, our superior quality and caring service have resulted in our tractor trucks, dump trucks, and cargo trucks becoming popular in Algeria, South Africa, Zambia, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Chile, and more. If you have any questions or need information on our concrete mixer trucks, bulk cement trucks or tank trucks etc., please contact us.
Are you looking for a dump truck to transport materials for construction, a concrete mixing truck to move concrete from plant to building site, or a tanker truck to carry liquids or gases? If your answer is "Yes," then Hongyan vehicles are the perfect choice for you.
- SAIC MAXUS Automobile Co., Ltd. 2020-12-15
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD 2018-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022