SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, formerly known as Chongqing Hongyan Motor Company, Ltd., is a quality conscious, heavy duty truck manufacturer that was reconstructed by SAIC-IVECO Commercial Vehicle Investment Co., Ltd., and Chongqing Heavy Vehicle Group. Over the years, we have continued to introduce Berliet technology and Steyr technology, created Hongyan brand, and obtained the right to use the Steyr brand. Today, our products comprise 25 series (such as XinDaKang and Tampa) and are available in over 1000 varieties, with carrying capacities ranging from 5 tons to 60 tons.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Company has been manufacturing heavy duty trucks for over 40 years. Based in Chongqing city, China, we design, manufacture a wide range of heavy duty trucks and special trucks based on heavy duty trucks such as tractor trucks, dump truck,cargo truck, tanker trucks, and some construction engineering vehicles like concrete mixer truck, dump truck, heavy duty cargo trucks, SAIC-IVECO HONYANG is based on China state owned enterprise, the main products are construction engineering equipment and heavy duty equipments.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN implemented a series of effective quality control measures, introduced advanced IVECO prototype vehicle technology, acquired state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, employed experienced staff, and strictly implemented the ISO9001:2000 quality management system to monitor every production process. So you can feel secure in knowing that the quality of our heavy duty trucks is guaranteed. In addition, we provide continuous training to improve employee efficiency, which greatly reduces our production costs, thus enabling us to provide our heavy trucks at lower prices.
Our high quality products win us customers, and our considerate service keeps them. We have a comprehensive dealership and service network that extends throughout the world, giving customers access to our wide variety of heavy duty trucks and parts. To assist customers in better understanding our products, we can provide samples of our heavy duty trucks, for a fee. We also offer a 6 to 24-month warranty, depending on the product. With an annual production capacity of 70,000 trucks, you won't have to wait long for your vehicle. Typically, orders are delivered in 30-40 days. Technical support is also available.
At SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, our superior quality and caring service have resulted in our tractor trucks, dump trucks, and cargo trucks becoming popular in Algeria, South Africa, Zambia, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Chile, and more. If you have any questions or need information on our concrete mixer trucks, bulk cement trucks or tank trucks etc., please contact us.
Are you looking for a dump truck to transport materials for construction, a concrete mixing truck to move concrete from plant to building site, or a tanker truck to carry liquids or gases? If your answer is "Yes," then Hongyan vehicles are the perfect choice for you.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021