www.chinatrucks.com: Founded on March 1st, 1996, NAVECO is a joint venture between Nanjing Automobile (Group) Corporation and IVECO S. p. A. of Fiat Group. Its registered capital is RMB 2.527 billion, each party holding 50% of the shares. NAVECO currently employs over 6000 people and covers an area of 1.25 million square meters.
The company operates under two brands, IVECO and Yuejin. IVECO Brand has a designed annual production capacity of 60,000 IVECO light vehicles and 75,000 diesel engines, covering four product lines, namely Turbo Daily, Power Daily, off-road and Venice. There are over 200 models of light bus, truck, military off-road vehicle and medium bus of 7 tonnages from 3 to 6.5 tons and 7 wheelbases.
Yuejin Brand has a designed annual production capacity of 100,000 light and medium vehicles of Classic series and Ouka series. For the Classic series, there are four product lines, Xiaohu, Shuaihu, Zuanka and Chaolika, covering Yuejin light truck, Lingye heavy truck, bus chassis and special vehicles, totaling over 500 models. While Yuejin Ouka series adopts technology from IVECO Italy and covers narrow, medium and wide cab trucks. The product series covers Yuejin light truck, Lingye heavy truck, bus chassis and special-purpose vehicle, totaling more than 500 types. Yuejin Ouka series introduces IVECO Italy’s technologies, and its light truck covers narrow, medium and wide cab.
NAVECO is the first light vehicle manufacturer in China that boasts independent R&D capabilities. With IVECO Italy’s technical strength, working with such world famous auto design companies as Italdesign-Giugiaro, NAVECO also has high-level software, hardware and digital-development technologies for product development. With all these, NAVECO achieves simultaneous engineering from product design to production, effectively reducing product design and development cycle and ensuring design quality of new products.
The company has introduced many advanced machining and inspection equipment, of which 80% are from Germany, USA and Italy, offering reliable guarantee for the high quality of products. The company has applied modern IT management systems like ERP and e-commerce, and has widely utilized CAD/CAT/CAM to ensure efficiency of management system. Moreover, the company has set up distribution and service networks with high market coverage and strong technology to provide clients with constant, fast and GPS-like services.
The company has established a scientific quality management system and adheres to the quality philosophy of ‘Strive for Perfect Vehicles by Putting Quality First, Create Famous Brand with Quality and Efficiency by Giving Absolutely Priority to Customers’. It has also obtained the national, industrial and military quality system certifications such as ISO9001, TS 16949 and GJB9001A-2001, forming a reliable and efficient quality assurance system. The products have passed the EEC certification, which lays solid foundation for further market expansion worldwide.
- Naveco Profile 2017-06-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May