MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd.
MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd. with seat in Beijing along with it's Shanghai Branch Office is acting as trading and service organisation of MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG in Munich, Germany, a leading manufacturer of medium, heavy and extra-heavy trucks, specialty vehicles, commuter buses and luxury coaches as well as top notch engines and quality components.
MAN is active in China since2003, we offer comprehensive sales/marketing, technical and special assistance. A centralized technical support and spare-part centre with a growing net of strategic dealers, authorized workshops, qualified licensing and body building partners complete MAN's widespread national presence in China. Through Steyr products we have already been well known over decades, best demonstrated by an excellent branding and product awareness.
MAN and Steyr (MAN wholly owned subsidiary) currently holds a leading position as foreign supplier of components and engines, CKD-chassis know-how and technology transfer as well as CUB shipments for trucks and busses. MAN further believes in important growth and market opportunities in China while fully concentrating on the professional market with innovative technology and top quality tailored to the specific needs of its customers.
For more information：https://www.man-mn.cn/
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-06-01
- MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd. 2017-05-01
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2017-04-01
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2009-02-19
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2009-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021