MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd.
MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd. with seat in Beijing along with it's Shanghai Branch Office is acting as trading and service organisation of MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG in Munich, Germany, a leading manufacturer of medium, heavy and extra-heavy trucks, specialty vehicles, commuter buses and luxury coaches as well as top notch engines and quality components.
MAN is active in China since2003, we offer comprehensive sales/marketing, technical and special assistance. A centralized technical support and spare-part centre with a growing net of strategic dealers, authorized workshops, qualified licensing and body building partners complete MAN's widespread national presence in China. Through Steyr products we have already been well known over decades, best demonstrated by an excellent branding and product awareness.
MAN and Steyr (MAN wholly owned subsidiary) currently holds a leading position as foreign supplier of components and engines, CKD-chassis know-how and technology transfer as well as CUB shipments for trucks and busses. MAN further believes in important growth and market opportunities in China while fully concentrating on the professional market with innovative technology and top quality tailored to the specific needs of its customers.
For more information：https://www.man-mn.cn/
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-06-01
- MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd. 2017-05-01
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2017-04-01
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2009-02-19
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2009-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022