Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd
Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd (SDEC) is the leading manufacturer of diesel engines in China. Its strict emphasis on quality is combined with the latest technology to offer customers a competitive edge. Since its inception, the company has established a reputation for itself as a supplier of quality products. It focuses on quality and aims to achieve total customer satisfaction, both in the products it offers and in the service that follows. This company was founded on the principle to provide the best quality of diesel engine. Satisfied customers throughout the world attest to the accomplishment of that goal.
SDEC looks to the future with a commitment to design innovation and quality products, supported by an outstanding level of customer service. Its reputation was build around unsurpassed product quality, prompt deliveries, immediate parts availability, dependable service, and outstanding customer satisfaction. Today, SDEC is a state-owned hi-tech enterprise with business scope covering diesel engine, fuel-burning system, diesel generator set and investment. Its products have 7 series namely G128/135, C(121), D(143), E, R, H, W. It also has more than 300 kinds of products and the power ranges 50 to 1600HP. These products are widely used in heavy duty vehicles, passenger cars, engineering machinery, ships, mobile power stations etc. In 1994, SDEC was the first company that received ISO 9001 certification in China. SDEC has passed QS9000 and TS16949 certification conducted by TUV Rheinland. In 2002 and 2005, SDEC won the golden award on quality and 6CT natural gas engine, launched by SDEC, was evaluated as the best engine by the World Passenger Car Association.
SDEC is the technical leader of the Internal-combustion Engine Industry in China. It also represents an extensive product line-up to compliment its diesel engine and others. Its highest priority is on customizing products. It is committed to provide what customer wants and provide quality and consistency at the best value.
Its objectives and goals have been to attain the highest technical performance at the most competitive prices. Its products didn’t have any failure in practical application due to high quality. Its commitment to excellence also extends to its leading after-sales service and support programs. This spirit of cooperation is evident in every facet of its operations. It is the quality policy of SDEC to provide the highest quality products, maintain strict conformance with the requirements and specifications of its customers and to provide continuous ongoing improvement in quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd 2014-10-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.