Voith Turbo Power Transmission (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Chinatrucks.com: Voith Turbo Power Transmission (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is the headquarter of VT China. It was set up in Feb. 2001. Now it is provided with a 7200 sqm workshop on a total of 12000 sqm ground. All production and testing equipment was imported from Germany, in order to be able to provide the same quality as in Germany to customers in China.
As the first production and service base for components of Voith Turbo in China, we deliver many kinds of road, rail, marine and industry products, i.e. retarders for trucks and coaches, automatic transmission for buses and our driving systems, Scharfenberg couplers, axle gearboxes, cooling systems for all kinds of rail applications. Some marine products like the Voith Schneider Propeller (VSP) for tugboats, ferries, offshore support vessels, Voith Radial Propeller (VRP) for oil platforms, Semi-Submersibles and drilling vessels. Further we provide products for industrial applications, such as fluid start-up couplings, variable-speed drives, BHS gear units, WinDrive, electronic, hydraulic gear pumps and systems, universal joint shafts, Hirth serrations, safety couplings (Safeset), highly flexible couplings, etc. We also provide training, service and Voith original spare parts to our clients in China.
As far back as 1966, Voith Turbo has taken root in China for over 40 years. It has got a rapid development and established a good long-term cooperation partnership with Chinese customers by always supplying the most reliable technology, most suitable product design and services for the markets of road, rail, marine and industry in China.
Voith Turbo shows presence at more than 43 locations in China. Through our Marketing Company and Production Facility in Shanghai, Representative Offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou and Service Centers in Shenyang, Shanghai, Taiyuan and Shunde supported by satellite offices for sales and service close to our customer bases we ensure instant support and professional care.
VT China will continually provide China market with super fluid drive technology, products and services, and contribute to the energy saving and emission reduction.
- Voith Turbo Power Transmission Co., Ltd. 2015-05-01
- FULONGMA Group 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Group 2021-09-09
- Jing Jin Electric Technologies Co. Ltd. 2021-06-30
- Beijing SinoHytec Co., Ltd. 2021-04-29
- Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd. 2021-03-17
- Hubei Chengli Special Automobile Co., Ltd 2021-01-28
- Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd. (DDAC) 2020-12-18
- Jiangsu Lopal Technology Co., Ltd. 2020-12-17
- SAIC MAXUS Automobile Co., Ltd. 2020-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY