AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: With more than 50 years of experience in tyre manufacturing, AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. is one of the 23 largest tyre manufacturers in the world today. Founded in 1965 as Henan Tyre, the company was specialized in producing and selling tyres for commercial vehicles and earth-moving machineries. 2012 the first passenger car tyre of the ACE Series was presented. 3 years later the 2nd generation of the ACE Series was presented, which passed the TüV SüD quality test mark.
The company’s headquarters and factory are located in Jiaozuo, a city with approximately 3.5 million inhabitants in the Chinese province of Henan. The production facilities span a floor area of 625,000m2 with more than 9000 employees.
AEOLUS Tyres is a fully owned subsidiary of the China National Chemical Corporation, also known as ChemChina. The company is an O f several Chinese vehicle types and supplies the technical industry. Since 2003 the company’s shares have been traded on the Shanghai Exchange as A-shares.
A PRODUCTION SITE WITH A CONCEPT.
The company premises, located on an area covering approximately 1.3 million square metres, provides space for production and its own research and development department. The impressive new factory connects each step of the value added chain with continuous quality management.
Interested partners of AEOLUS Tyre Corporation are invited to visit our factory. Our headquarters is a place of intense activity – technology, innovation and organisation: you choose the topic.
OUR TYRE BRAND IN THE HEART OF WORLD
AEOLUS products are available in over 80 countries worldwide. Our distribution channels successfully adapt to the very different requirements and market structures time and time again. The following is particularly relevant for Western European countries: We are in a close dialogue with our partners on the ground.
Thomas Wohlgemuth, General Manager West-Europe, sees his main role to be in the strategic positioning of the brand, professional marketing of the products and communication across all channels. He is building the European headquarters in the heart of Germany in order to ensure reliable availability and real-time coordination between dealers and manufacturers from this location.
Central support of our sales partners that is based on accessibility and short response times. This already clearly distinguishes us today from comparable competitors. We are more flexible than others and are closely guided by retailers' real needs.
- AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. 2014-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April