AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: With more than 50 years of experience in tyre manufacturing, AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. is one of the 23 largest tyre manufacturers in the world today. Founded in 1965 as Henan Tyre, the company was specialized in producing and selling tyres for commercial vehicles and earth-moving machineries. 2012 the first passenger car tyre of the ACE Series was presented. 3 years later the 2nd generation of the ACE Series was presented, which passed the TüV SüD quality test mark.
The company’s headquarters and factory are located in Jiaozuo, a city with approximately 3.5 million inhabitants in the Chinese province of Henan. The production facilities span a floor area of 625,000m2 with more than 9000 employees.
AEOLUS Tyres is a fully owned subsidiary of the China National Chemical Corporation, also known as ChemChina. The company is an O f several Chinese vehicle types and supplies the technical industry. Since 2003 the company’s shares have been traded on the Shanghai Exchange as A-shares.
A PRODUCTION SITE WITH A CONCEPT.
The company premises, located on an area covering approximately 1.3 million square metres, provides space for production and its own research and development department. The impressive new factory connects each step of the value added chain with continuous quality management.
Interested partners of AEOLUS Tyre Corporation are invited to visit our factory. Our headquarters is a place of intense activity – technology, innovation and organisation: you choose the topic.
OUR TYRE BRAND IN THE HEART OF WORLD
AEOLUS products are available in over 80 countries worldwide. Our distribution channels successfully adapt to the very different requirements and market structures time and time again. The following is particularly relevant for Western European countries: We are in a close dialogue with our partners on the ground.
Thomas Wohlgemuth, General Manager West-Europe, sees his main role to be in the strategic positioning of the brand, professional marketing of the products and communication across all channels. He is building the European headquarters in the heart of Germany in order to ensure reliable availability and real-time coordination between dealers and manufacturers from this location.
Central support of our sales partners that is based on accessibility and short response times. This already clearly distinguishes us today from comparable competitors. We are more flexible than others and are closely guided by retailers' real needs.
- AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. 2014-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.