Telma Vehicle Braking System (Shanghai) CO., Ltd
www.chinatrucks.com: Telma Vehicle Braking System (Shanghai) CO., Ltd belongs to VALEO, as the center production of Asia was founded in Nanhui in 2005, Shanghai. Now we produce more than fifteen thousands retarders for trucks, special vehicles and buses every year. The products are from 350Nm to 3300Nm.
A retarder is essential on coaches today. Not only does it handle most of the braking, it also guarantees that passengers and driver travel in comfort and safety.
Telma is the world’s leading manufacturer of electromagnetic retarders and has become much more than simply a brand name – it has become the by – word by which coach operators refer to their retarder.
Reliability built on quality
The Telma product is the result of the latest developments in design and production techniques, including the use of powerful CAD/CAM design and manufacturing systems, high-performance computer and numerically-controlled machine tools and the most modern industrial methods. Rigorous quality control at all stages of the production process, together with arduous test programmes, both on the test-bench and on the road, ensure the total satisfaction of customers. Telma is AFAQ qualified to ISO/TS16949 standards.
Telma retards are almost entirely maintenance-free. In addition, they can improve operating profits by reducing the maintenance costs of the vehicle:
By substantially reducing brake temperatures, the Telma retarder can increase the lining service life by a factor of between 4 and 8.
By reducing heat transfer from the brakes into the side-walls of the tyres allows easier retreading.
By providing better downhill control, it can reduce average journey times by 10%.
Better vehicle scheduling, improved delivery deadlines, reduced down-time, and savings on maintenance… with Telma, safety really is a profitable option.
The Telma retarder is essential on coaches, especially in mountainous areas with long downhill descents. It is permanently coupled to the driven wheels and is always available with absolutely no danger of accidentally ”losing” the gears. By handling up to 80% of all brake applications, the service brakes are kept cool and efficient ready for any emergency.
The Telma retarder is compatible with all ABS/ABR and EBS system.
Simple to use
The electromagnetic operating principle of the Telma system provides an instantaneous and very smooth braking.
Flexible control systems offer a choice of dash-mounted hand-control, automatic foot-control or a combination of both; four retarder stages provide the optimum retardation to suit all road and traffic conditions.
- Telma Vehicle Braking System CO., Ltd 2014-11-01
- Jing Jin Electric Technologies Co. Ltd. 2021-06-30
- Beijing SinoHytec Co., Ltd. 2021-04-29
- Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd. 2021-03-17
- Hubei Chengli Special Automobile Co., Ltd 2021-01-28
- Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd. (DDAC) 2020-12-18
- Jiangsu Lopal Technology Co., Ltd. 2020-12-17
- SAIC MAXUS Automobile Co., Ltd. 2020-12-15
- Kelas Environmental Protection Technology Co.,Ltd 2020-12-07
- About Allison Transmission 2019-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April