Yuejin Motor Expanding Overseas Market
Yuejin Motor Group, established on the basis of Yuejin Motor (Group) Corporation (previously named Nanjing Auto Works) as the parent company and approved by the State Economy and Trade Committee, is one of the largest enterprise groups in China. In 1997, the State Council selected Yuejin Motor Group as one of 120 Trial Enterprise Groups. And Yuejin Motor (Group) Corporation was listed as one of the 520 National Key Enterprises by the State Economic and Trade Commission in 1999.
At present, Yuejin Motor Group possesses an annual production capacity of 180,000 vehicles of various models and has three major vehicle production bases, namely, Nanjing Yuejin, Nanjing Iveco and Nanjing Fiat. The products cover more than 400 types of models, including light duty buses, passenger cars, light duty trucks, cross country vehicles, small-sized passenger/cargo transportation vehicles, special-purpose vehicles as well as various types of chassises etc.
Yuejin Motor Group has been engaged mainly in exploring the overseas markets of automobiles and parts & components thereof. The products have been exported to many countries and regions such as Argentina, South Africa, Sudan, Ivory Coast, Namibia, Djibouti, Tanzania, Cyprus, Togo, Italy and Spain etc. In addition, it has obtained successful experience in establishing abroad SKD/CKD assembly plants of trucks and minibuses.
Yuejin Motor (Group) Corporation sell such automotive products as YUEJIN Brand series of light-duty trucks, NANJING-IVECO series of light-duty trucks and passenger transportation vehicles as well as NANYA-FIAT series of small-sized passenger transportation vehicles. The automotive products exported by Yuejin Motor (Group) Corporation have reliable quality, excellent performance and competitive price, and have achieved Euro 2 emission standard.
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
- Yuejin EC500i Ushers A New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-04-22
- SAIC Yuejin C500: A New Height for China’s Light Truck Industry 2018-12-13
- SAIC Yuejin Rolls Out 2019 New Truck Models in Nanjing 2018-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Yuejin Attends 2017 Myanmar Commercial Vehicle & Spare Parts Exhibition 2017-11-24
- SAIC YUEJIN to Attend 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-01
- Auto Shanghai 2017: SAIC Yuejin Brings Two New Vehicles to Shanghai Autoshow 2017-04-21
- Sales promotion of Yuejin light trucks increased 2011-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021