Wuxi Diesel Engine Reaches Net Worth 7.191B Yuan
Beijing Northern Assets Appraisal Co., Ltd., a prominent domestic assets appraisal firm, recently performed an evaluation of FAW Group's Wuxi Diesel Engine Division and announced the unit to have a current net worth of approximately 7.191 Billion Yuan (RMB). The company, a division of FAW Jiefang Truck Co., Ltd., FAW Group's commercial truck production subsidiary, has a rich 63 year history in commercial diesel engine development and production. According to intangible assets evaluation criteria of Ministry of Finance People's Republic of China, globally accepted brand evaluation means, and by ways of necessity process (spot survey and trade investigation); the final result was arrived at for release.
The conclusion of the evaluation regards FAW's Wuxi Diesel Engine Division as one of the most renowned brands in commercial engine industry in China for the following reasons.
1.The brand has successfully gained wide customer acceptance due to its broad product range of high quality diesel engines.
2.The Wuxi Diesel Engine Division holds many patented technologies that put it firmly ahead of its competition.
3.The company has long adopted a modern corporate culture promoting team spirit and innovation, yielding superior organizational and management systems.
4.The company possesses outstanding human resources, high quality products, an extensive marketing network, and efficient supply chain mechanism.
5.The company, known for its successful and innovative marketing, has year after year made strategically planned expansions to both its marketing group and after-sales service network.
6.The company has solidified its brand image by dedicating itself to protecting human health, our natural resources, and the global environment.
7.The company has a staff of immensely talented and devoted employees, largely attributable to the company's operating philosophy, which states "our employees are our most valuable resource".
8.The company has promoted its corporate reputation by endeavoring to make a positive impact in the local economy and the community, receiving high praise from the local government and consumers.
The appraisal result for FAW's Wuxi Diesel Engine Division will support further advancement of the company's brand development strategy and serve to strengthen the competitiveness of its wide range of diesel engines.
The Wuxi Diesel Engine Division of FAW Jiefang Truck Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of FAW Group, is a world class producer of quality light-duty, mid-range, and high-horsepower diesel engines for a diverse range of applications including commercial trucks, industrial, marine, power generation, and agriculture.
- Wuxi Cummins Turbocharging Tech. Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Establishment 2016-02-02
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
- Wuxi Diesel Engine with National 4 up 985% till Sept. 2014-10-21
- Xichai Continue to Create Success in the Overseas Mareket 2014-09-18
- Export Growth of Wuxi Diesel Engines up 21.9% till August 2014-09-17
- FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines Hot Sales in Jan to June 2014-07-24
- Sales of FAW Wuxi Diesel Engine Grows 2014-07-18
- Sales of FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines up 13.9% from Jan to May 2014-06-12
- Hot Sales of Qingdao Jiefang Medium Trucks with FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines 2014-06-05
- FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines with National 4 & 5 Emission Show in Bus &Truck Exhibition 2014 2014-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.