China expected to produce over 7 million autos
Both China's production and sales of automobiles are expected to surpass 7 million this year, said the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers on Thursday.
The association made the prediction based on the country's automobile production and sales situation in the first 10 months of this year, which hit 5.89 million and 5.77 million autos, up 27.56 % and 25.69 % respectively from January-October of 2005.
In October alone, China produced 588,800 automobiles, up 41.43 % from October last year, while the sales totaled 576,300 autos, an increase of 27.55 %, said the association.
Last month, China manufactured 422,000 of passenger vehicles and sold 410,000 of them, up 41.2 % and 28.15 % respectively from the same month of 2005.
While the output and sales of commercial vehicles stood at 166,600 and 166,300 in October, a year on year increase of 42 % and 26 % respectively.
The accumulated vehicle sales of the 10 auto makers came to 4.844 million from January to October, accounting for 84 % of the country's total.
Meanwhile, the association's latest data showed that the country's own brand sedans enjoyed robust sales in January-October this year, with the sales totaling 3.04 million autos, up 39.96 % from the same period of last year
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- JAC’s World-class Light Truck Plant, Xingang Production Base, Begin Production 2018-03-23
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Production Base Starts Official Operation 2017-12-11
- The Production and Sales Report of JAC in January, 2015 2015-03-05
- The Production and Sales Report of Beiqi Foton in January, 2015 2015-03-05
- Sales and production report of trucks in 2014 2015-01-13
- JAC Sold 13,896 Units of Trucks in December, Down by 8.68% 2015-01-07
- Sinotruk released sales and production report in October 2014-11-17
- JAC Released Production and Sales Report in October 2014-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021