Shanghai enforces State 3 emission standard
Shanghai has become the second city in China after Beijing to enforce "State 3"emissions standards fro public transportation vehicles and taxis. Shanghai began enforcing new rules for operating these vehicles according to "State 3" standards.
The new standards were applied 11 months early, with initial plans previously scheduled to go into effect on July 1, 2007, for light vehicles only.
Municipal public transportation systems, including buses and taxis, account for 80 percent of total passenger transport volume and 60 percent of fuel consumption. This is a majour source of air pollution in urban areas, which is why these vehicles are required to meet "State 3" emissions standards first. About 25,000 buses and taxis throughout Shanghai will likely either be replaced with the new standards.
Also starting August1, all trucks throughout the city were given clean vehicle marks, in order to further reduce air pollution. According to the new regulation, low-speed trucks and cargo vans from other provinces are banned from entering the city¡¯s inner ring roads.
The only current problem, say industry experts, may lie in the low-quality diesel fuel used in Shanghai, which could fail to meet the requirements for Euro 3 engines.
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021