Focus on China int'l auto 2006 show
As the last A-level auto show around the world this year, the Ninth Beijing International Automotive Industry Exhibition (Auto China 2006) will be held at China International Exhibition Center (Nov. 19 - 27) and Beijing National Agricultural Exhibition Center (Nov. 19 - 23)
Auto China is renowned as a pioneer of domestic auto shows with its established fame and significant influence around the world. It is characterized with big exhibition scope, strong competitiveness of exhibitors, full-range of brands, advanced technologies, high level of internationalization and unique cultural background. It attracts great attention of the media as well as great number of visitors.
The preparation for the Auto China 2006 is drawing to an end. The A-level auto show, for which both multinational companies and domestic brands spend heavily to prepare, will kick off in Beijing. Following the traditions of Auto China, which is aimed to organize an internationalized, big-scope and high-level exhibition that demonstrates the most complete range of brands, we, the organizers, along with guests from all walks of life, are anticipating the moment for the launch of this important event in global automotive industry.
Starting off as a common industry exhibition that only attracted less than 400 exhibitors from 17 countries and regions and merely 100,000 visitors, the Auto China has now become a high-level automotive exhibition supported by international brands that attracts 1,500 automotive manufacturers from 20 countries and regions and is expected to accommodate over 500,000 visitors. The Auto China has transformed its role from a place for simple demonstration of products to a showcase for corporate image, a channel for release of corporate strategy, a platform for the exchange of world's most cutting-edge technical innovations and a stage for the most efficient brand promotion.
- Allison Invests in Autotech Ventures to Access to Global Mobility Startups 2022-02-22
- 100 Parts Stores in 10 Countries! FOTON Parts Sales Jumped in Overseas Market 2022-01-10
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing 2020-09-09
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021