More Chinese vehicles exported to Russia
The Heilongjiang-based Harbin Hafei Automobile Industry Group Company Ltd, a backbone production enterprise and R&D base of automobiles and automobile engines in China, has exported nearly 30,000 vehicles in the first nine months of this year, an increase of 147.3 % over the same period last year, sources with the company say.
Russia has imported more than 1,000 auto vehicles in the first five months, becoming the largest importer of the company.
Meanwhile, Russia has recently organized a press group consisting of 15 media companies to cover the company, aiming to further develop business opportunities between the two sides.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- Dongfeng Rolls Off Its First KR Full Electric Sanitation Vehicles 2018-10-24
- Hongyan Firefighting Vehicles Delivered to Their Customers for Operation 2018-03-06
- XCMG Secures Orders of V5 Firefighting Vehicles Worth 60 Million RMB 2018-03-05
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming 2018-01-30
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam 2017-08-28
- Pure Electric Logistics Vehicles Rose 15 times in July 2017-08-25
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- Special Vehicle Turns a Record Production to 1.2 Million Units 2017-08-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021