Caterpillar Parker visited Hualing
Recently, the President of Caterpillar Jim Parker visited Hualing Auto Company to negotiate about cooperation. They held a conference for further discuss.
Parker looked around the four main production lines of heavy truck. During the time, the President of Hualing Liu Hanru gave a detail introduction of both the equipments and technology to Parker. And then Parker gave a high affirmation on it and said Hualing manufacture techniques have reached a new high as the tops in the world and they also do well in administration, it is featured and every working procedure is ascribed to a certain person in charge so it is helpful to control the quality.
In the conference, Liu introduced to the visitors about the fast development course of Hualing and the products series status and the outstanding market achievements. He put a keystone to the internationalization stratagem and process. Liu said internationalization can help us to be featured and develop, and it is also a goal for us to reach. Hualing selected a way of high technique, but Chinese market cannot satisfy our development need so we cannot only rely on civil engine manufactures that are not suitable for European market. So the cooperation with world famous companies is the best real choice for Hualing to enter the international market. It can solve the problems of both the high technique engine and overseas service.
Caterpillar is one of the biggest engine manufactures in the world, so there will be a bright future for the cooperation.
Parker showed a great interest on Hualing fast development mode and he said the speed is unbelievable. Hualing is a company who has a great potential. He will make a solution as soon as possible to finish the cooperation that they will have a bright future.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021