Fonton finalized partenership with Daimler Chrysler
Beiqi Foton, shortened for the Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd., finally joins hands with the global auto giant DaimlerChrysler by stakes. On November 30, Foton announced that it will issue another 297007069 shares to DaimlerChrysler which will become the second largest shareholder at Foton with 24% stocks. Therefore, the cooperation in commercial vehicle sector comes true between the two parties.
Foton, was founded on August 28, 1996. It is a state-owned holding company with different types of ownership and a company listed in the stock exchange market. Its business operation extends in various regions and sectors.
Headquartered in Chang Ping District, Beijing,Foton possesses assets exceeding 5 billion Yuan and 28,000 employees. Foton's business units are seen in cities and provinces such as Beijing, Tianjin, Shandong, Hebei, Hunan, Hubei, Liaoning, and Guangdong. And its R&D branches are distributed in Japan, Germany, and Taiwan. Foton, whose brand value exceeds 11.932 billion Yuan in 2005, ranked No.4 in auto industry and No.43 in the "Top 500 China's Most Valuable Brands".
Foton was commended as "a modernized enterprise integrated many reforming achievements" by Jia Qinglin, chairman of CPPCC. It is renowned as "the fastest development and most promising enterprise in China's auto industry". As one of China's 520 key enterprises and one of the backbone enterprises in China's auto industry, Foton has been awarded consecutively with the May 1st Labor Certificate, the Top Ten Enterprises Image in Chinese Machinery Industry, the National Advanced Enterprise in Quality Management, the Model Unit of Capital Spiritual Civilization Construction, the CCTV My Favorite Chinese Brand 2005, the appointed transportation vehicle of space shuttle and satellite for Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, the Most Potential Independent Brand in China's Manufacturing Industry, and the Best Consumer Relationship in the 2005 Best Corporate Public Image Evaluation.
Backed up by a well-established structure of corporate governance, Foton has, since its foundation, been embarking on the road of making renovations in respect of technology, market and mechanism, thus realizing development on a fast track. It had set a new record of producing and selling 1,000,000 vehicles in the course of eight years in the history of China's auto industry. Foton has been developing rapidly to be the driving force of independent brand and independent creative ability in China's Auto Industry. As the biggest-scale auto manufacturer with the complete range of commercial vehicles in China, Foton possesses the brands of Auman, AUV, View, Saga, Aumark, Ollin, Sup and Forland.
During the 11th Five-Year Planning period, Foton will mainly develop both independent intelligent property right and independent brand, actively promote international cooperation, and cultivate international competitive advantages under the guideline--high quality, low cost, globalization. By 2010, Foton will stand as a million-level commercial vehicle manufacturer and to be a world-class player with oversea sale volume accounting for 20% of total sales.
- Beiqi Foton Sells 50,000 Vehicles in April 2015-05-12
- The Production and Sales Report of Beiqi Foton in December 2015-01-12
- The Production and Sales Report of Beiqi Foton in June, 2014 2014-07-09
- Beiqi Foton to Recall Faulty Tractors 2013-01-05
- Beiqi Foton to sell 600,000 units this year 2012-09-13
- Beiqi Foton Olympic cheering fleet show in Guangzhou 2012-07-10
- Beiqi Foton tops sales of light trucks in May 2012-06-26
- Beiqi Foton Motors helps national volleyball team 2012-05-02
- Beiqi Foton to build auto plant in Russia 2012-01-29
- Beiqi Foton explores overseas cooperation 2011-12-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021