FAW: New Chassis Plant in Beijing
TRW Fawer Automobile Safety Systems (TFASS), a joint venture between FAW Group subsidiary Fawer Automotive Parts Co. Ltd. and TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., has announced the establishment of a new plant in Beijing to produce chassis modules for customer Beijing Benz-DaimlerChrysler Automotive Ltd. (BBDC).
The new state-of-the-art 4,500 square meter facility plans to employ up to 100 workers in the next five years to fulfill its annual capacity of module units at full production. Initially, the plant is committed to supplying rear axles, brake assemblies, front struts and steering knuckle assemblies for the Chrysler 300C and another upcoming sedan platform -- both with newly localized production in China.
Fawer Automotive Parts Co. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of FAW Group. It includes 9 FAW Group automotive component and systems plants and 8 joint venture facilities with foreign companies.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021